Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We are hiring Licensed Psychiatric Family Nurse Practitioners passionate about working with a diverse population in California.
Multiple mental health providers dedicated to providing a comprehensive care delivery structure will collaborate with you throughout the treatment of the patients. The team may include psychologists, marriage and family therapists, social workers, primary care physicians, psychiatrists, neurologists, and the front office staff. We collaborate with a number of regional health partners, public and private, to provide high-end health education and support.
Most of our patients are insurance based (~75%), while a small percentage is private pay (~13%) or uninsured (~12%)
We have strategically positioned Pasadena Clinical Group on the leading edge of Mental Health transformation with an integrated approach that spans between psychiatric, psychological and home care services. As a team we are convinced that it is the right approach our patients and the future of healthcare delivery.
- 6 Licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Master’s degree in MSN
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- DEA Registration Number
- BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Current unrestricted California license
- Be in good standing with the California Nursing Board
- Current liability insurance
- Fluent in English (second language a plus – spanish, chinese, korean )
- Sufficient knowledge of computer operation (Windows, or MAC, or Unix)
Start date (based on completion of interview and background check):
- Jan 18th, 2021
- Feb 10th, 2021
- Mar 15th, 2021
- California (through 06/01/2021; after that maybe limited to patients residing in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernanrdino County)
- In-person (in office)
- Pasadena (Los Angeles County)
- Huntington Beach/Santa Ana (Orange County)
- San Bernardino (San Bernanrdino County)
- Full-time (35+ hours/week)
- Part time (22~25 hours/week)
- Outpatient only
- Collect SOAP notes/data, including history
- Develop and implement a management plan and/or an educational plan as needed
- Facilitate the referral of patients to in-house therapists, or as needed to the appropriate resources within the community.
- Order pharmacologic interventions
- Plan for appropriate follow-up care.
- Requires flexibility in schedule and weekend shifts
Salary (individual therapy):
- Part-time (25 hrs/week): $60,000/year
- Full time-tier 1 (35 hrs/week): $87,360/year
- Full time-tier 2 (40+ hrs/week): $103,680+/year
- Second language preferred (spanish, chinese, korean)
- Online (through 06/21/2020, then as needed)
- In-person (tentative starting date June 1st, 2021)
- Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- May include week-ends, once per month, based on patients needs
This job is ideal for someone who is:
How to apply
- click on this link to complete the application. Ensure your resume is up to date. You will receive a response via email within 1 business day whether the position has been filled or not.
*The Pasadena Clinical Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.