Family and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We are hiring Licensed Psychiatric and Licensed Family Nurse Practitioners who are passionate about working with a diverse population in California.
Our office is comprised of multiple mental health providers dedicated to providing a comprehensive care delivery structure that will collaborate with you throughout the treatment of your patients. The team may include psychologists, marriage and family therapists, social workers, primary care physicians, psychiatrists, neurologists, and the front office staff. We collaborate with a number of regional health partners, public and private, to provide high-end health education and support.
Most of our patients are insurance based (~75%), while a small percentage is private pay (~13%) or uninsured (~12%)
We have strategically positioned Pasadena Clinical Group on the leading edge of Mental Health transformation with an integrated approach that spans between psychiatric, psychological and primary care services. As a team we are convinced that it is the right approach for our patients and the future of healthcare delivery.
- 2 Licensed Family Nurse Practitioners
- 4 Licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Master’s degree ( MSN)
- DEA Registration Number
- Current unrestricted California license
- Be in good standing with the California Nursing Board
- Current liability insurance
- Fluent in English (second language a plus – spanish, chinese, korean )
- Sufficient knowledge of computer operation (Windows, or MAC, or Unix)
Start date (based on completion of interview and background check):
- Feb 18th, 2021
- Mar 15th, 2021
- April 10th, 2021
- California (through 06/01/2021; after that maybe limited to patients residing in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernanrdino County)
- In-person (in office)
- Pasadena (Los Angeles County)
- Huntington Beach/Santa Ana (Orange County)
- San Bernardino (San Bernanrdino County)
- Full-time (35+ hours/week)
- Part time (22~25 hours/week)
- Outpatient only
- Collect SOAP notes/data, including history
- Develop and implement a management plan and/or an educational plan as needed
- Facilitate the referral of patients to in-house therapists, or as needed to the appropriate resources within the community.
- Order pharmacologic interventions
- Plan for appropriate follow-up care.
- Part-time (25 hrs/week): $60,000/year
- Full time-tier 1 (35 hrs/week): $87,360/year
- Full time-tier 2 (40+ hrs/week): $103,680+/year
- Second language preferred (spanish, chinese, korean)
- Online (through 06/21/2020, then as needed)
- In-person (tentative starting date June 1st, 2021)
- You organize your schedule
This job is ideal for someone who is:
How to apply
- click on this link to complete the application. Ensure your resume is up to date. You will receive a response via email within 1 business day whether the position has been filled or not.
*The Pasadena Clinical Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.